We are a group of motivated individuals in the Lake Mills and surrounding area who believe in:
The right to speak freely without censorship
The right to utilize social media without censorship
The right to protect our home and family and bear arms
The right to assemble in public or private spaces
The right to have our vote count
The right to hold elected representatives accountable
The right to control the quality of education of our children
Join us at our second-Tuesday-of-the-month meeting:
Lake Mills Family Restaurant, 962 Mulberry Street
Social Hour begins at 5 PM
Meeting Starts at 6 PM
To fight for our constitutional freedoms through education, communication and action.
1. Communicate our concerns to state and federal legislators
2. Encourage Civic Action by encouraging grass-roots efforts
3. Encourage Civics Education
4. Get more conservatives to join us in our mission
5. Recruit reliable conservatives for local office
6. Fully support those candidates with whatever physical and mental resources we have to get them elected
7. Increase visibility of local opinion leaders who share our mission
8. Work cooperatively with other groups who share our mission
9. Increase the visibility of our group in the public arena
10. Utilize each member to the best of his or her abilities
We are committed to supporting our area schools and quality teachers who want to eliminate political agendas in their classrooms.
During the COVID pandemic, parents were awakened to content of their children's curricula and many did not like what they discovered.
We believe that school assignments focusing on race, color, ethnicity, culture, sex, gender, gender identity and other non-academic subjects are doing more harm to children than good.
Racism is wrong and we condemn it. Using the prism of race to frame every aspect of life is also wrong.
Teaching children that they are born victims or victimizers is wrong.
Teaching children that they are born equal in the eyes of God and their country instills hope, ambition, confidence and courage.
Critical Race Theory (CRT) has become the catch-all term to describe what we believe is a corrosive agenda in public schools. CRT spreads division, resentment, conflict and confusion among our children.
Conservative Force members have developed a campaign that includes posters, billboards and yard signs that serve notice to the educational establishment. Taxpayers and parents won’t stand for our children being treated to classroom CRT instruction that is based on Marxist propaganda techniques.
As an adjunct, Conservative Force members will support and sponsor explanatory forums where knowledge is shared about the Marxist ideology behind Critical Race Theory (and its many iterations), the 1619 project, Racism, and Equity, etc.
If you are interested in obtaining materials, signs or in joining our efforts attend one of our meetings listed above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· New Discourses.com
· YouTube. New Discourses.
· Pluckrose, Helen, and James Lindsay. Cynical Theories. Pitchstone Publishing. 2020.
· Murray, Douglas. The Madness of Crowds: Gender, Race and Identity. Bloomsbury Continuum. 2021.
· Woodfin, Rupert. Introducing Marxism: A Graphic Guide. Icon Books. 2005.
· Barker, Meg-John, and Jules Sheele. Queer: A Graphic History. Icon Books. 2016.
· Sim, Stuart, and Borin Van Loon. Introducing Critical Theory: A Graphic Guide. Icon Books. 2012.
· Curriculum Transparency Bill (21-3687/1) (nobetterfriendcorp.com)
· MacIver Institute. “Critical Race Theory in WI K-12 Education.” May 25, 2021. Critical Race Theory In Wisconsin K12 Education | MacIver Institute
· Rochester, Chris. “What did Dane County Employees Learn at the Implicit Bias Conference”? MacIver Institute. September 8, 2016. What Did Dane County Employees Learn at the Implicit Bias Conference? | MacIver Institute
· MacIver Institute. “Questionable Curriculum: A Review of Critical Race Theory in Wisconsin.” August 10, 2021. Questionable Curriculum: A Review Of Critical Race Theory In Wisconsin | MacIver Institute
· Flanders, Will, and Jessica Holmberg. “Opening the Schoolhouse Door: Promoting Curriculum Transparency.” WILL. May 26, 2021. https://will-law.org/curriculum-transparency/
· Adam B. Coleman, Black Victim To Black Victor: Identifying the ideologies, behavioral patterns and cultural norms that encourage a victimhood complex
· Vivek Ramaswamy, Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam
"MY OBJECT IN LIFE IS TO DETHRONE GOD AND DESTROY CAPITALISM"